Call for Abstracts
Instructions for Abstract Submission
Abstract submission is now closed.
Type of Presentation: 1. Oral Presentation 2. Poster Presentation
Pediatric brain tumors
Sellar region tumors
Metastatic brain tumor
Radiology - diagnostics
Radiation - therapeutics
Maximum number of Abstract Title: 50 words.
Maximum number of Abstract Body: 250 words.
Do not include any images, including tables, figures, graphics, or photos.
Maximum number of co-authors: 10
Maximum number of institutions/affiliations: 10
The 14th ASNO Meeting Young Scientists Award for Asian doctors
The Organizing Committee for the 14th Meeting of Asian Society for Neuro-oncology (ASNO 2017) offers Young Scientists Award for doctors from ASNO member countries to attend the Meeting in Osaka, Japan during October 29-31, 2017.
Objective is to improve communication and collaboration between Asian oncologists by supporting young researchers at early phase of their career. The Awards will be awarded to first authors of the best abstracts submitted to the 14th ASNO Meeting 2017.
- Only first authors of oral/poster presentation.
- Authors must be aged 35 years or younger as of October 1, 2017, and currently employed by an institution or university. Students from any institution or university are strongly encouraged to enter.
- The awardees must attend and provide an oral/poster presentation at the 14th ASNO Meeting. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the award.
- 1) Original copy of letter of recommendation signed by your supervisor and/or the head of your institution indicating eligibility for the award.
- 2) A certification to prove your age (e.g. a photocopy of driver's license/passport, etc.)
- 3) A two-page curriculum vitae
Please note the Scientific Committee of the 14th ASNO Meeting shall reserve the right of interpretation only.
c/o Congress Corporation
3-6-13 Awajimachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 533-0013, Japan